Catching Up

Many of you might have noticed a sudden and distinct silence here. Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up...

In many blog posts. Yeah I know, that's still explaining. Long story short, I went on a fun vacation, got engaged, waited for pictures, lost my laptop because I quit school until after the wedding, and then got married!

I've posted these when they should have gone up and will link back to each individual post in chronological order here:

Grandma's Visit and an Antique Farm!
Antelope Island
Great Western War 2012
Sunny CA Trip With my Boyfriend Part 1: Disneyland
Sunny CA Trip With my Boyfriend Part 2: Beach
Sunny CA Trip With my Boyfriend Part 3: Balboa Park
Sunny CA Trip With my Boyfriend Part 4: San Diego Zoo
Sunny CA Trip With my Boyfriend Part 5: My Brother's Installation
I'm Engaged!!!
Potter Party
School Withdrawal and Computer Issues
New Home 
Christmas 2012 Visit
Steam Powered Giraffe 

So that should catch you all up to date save for the wedding and anything after. Those are still forthcoming. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW