New Home

So, in conjunction with getting married, my fiance and I found a place for us to live after the wedding. Because of roommate issues (stage of life, not drama issues), we decided I would move in early and get everything prepared as best I can before the wedding day. So I'm now stretching my belongings out in this strange, larger space. There is more than enough room for both of us and all our belongings. It's weird coming home and realizing this would be a home in a real sense, with someone I love being here every day and evening, caring how my day is, and taking care of me all the time.

I haven't had the opportunity to truly settle for a long time. Granted, we might only be in this place for a year or so, but having a husband is the strangest, most wonderful idea. And I couldn't imagine having it with anyone I love more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW