New Year's Goals

I tend not to make resolutions, exactly. I prefer to make goals, and mini-goals under large ones. This year's goals:

*Continue to improve my marriage.
*Continue to improve my health.
-Go see an allergist this month.
*Get the doll company off the ground.
-Write up business plan and send to brother-in-law for review.
*Complete my degree and graduate.
*Continue to decrease debt.
*Look into houses for purchase.

This is the short list. Some very personal goals are not here, nor will they be. A couple of them will probably always be on this list, such as marital improvements. Marriage is not something you're given a certificate for upon the wedding day and boom, all is complete and unchanging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

Facial Cyst--OW

2017 in Review!