Last Year's Posts (Playing Catchup)

So... I've been ridiculously silent on this blog. There's a lot of reasons for this, but I will elaborate--somewhat--on them separately. In the meantime, I've taken on the huge task of catching up on my life in the last year and I didn't want to spam post everything over a year after the event this time, so this post will include links to all of those posts that just never made it onto the blog in 2015. I'm posting them the day they happened to keep things in perspective for myself and for all of you.

To give you an idea of what I mean, here are the shots of my blog lists that I keep in a notebook. These have all been backburnered for such a long time, I needed to start getting all of this handled.





I have linked them in chronological order down below. I hope you enjoy them!


































Twenty-nine blog posts from last year and finally the year is completed. I have fallen way behind, but I have also come a long way in making up the difference!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

Facial Cyst--OW

2017 in Review!