Thanksgiving CA Visit!

Spousal Unit and I went to CA to visit my family for the Thanksgiving holiday this year and we happily took over making Thanksgiving dinner since my mom and Tara weren't going to be able to cook due to working all day. Kyle was able to help us find things since they still hadn't had a chance to unpack from moving to a new apartment and new city.


I think our turkey turned out beautifully and it was stuffed with root vegetables and garlic, so the whole place smelled absolutely amazing.


Mom after work, relaxing and enjoying the smell while the last of it all was still baking.


Surprise SU!


That weekend there was an SCA tourney, so I happened to have packed our garb, so we went with my family to watch my old household fight and to shop the stalls there. I found a bunch of trims that would look great for BJD products.


SU looking handsome and relaxing in the shade.


Mom wondering why I keep taking pictures of her.


Amusement park selfie!

We visited Knott's Berry Farm with Kyle and Tara while Mom was working. She joined us later.


Got a pic of Kyle.


I love carolers, so it was nice to just watch the official ones perform.


Mom wanted a family photo of us all, so we went in to the western photography studio and got all dressed up. We're a dangerous group, oh yes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW