New Dining Room Table & A Baking Fail

So, Spousal Unit and I had been using his old black bar dining table and chairs, and they had begun to fall apart. They were wobbly and there were only four chairs and with the amount of hosting we do, we had long outgrown it. So, we decided it was time to replace it as a Christmas gift to our home.


Here's our new set! It just arrived and I am so pleased with the beautiful wood and six chairs. Now I can properly host as well as comfortably eat at a table, since the bar height of the old set made it less than comfortable for short little me.


The same day the dining set arrived, I decided to do some Christmas baking with the excess of apples I have for some reason. Well... as you can see above, it didn't work out. It's funny, but they feel in pretty hard, so I'm going to stick with my Christmas banana bread loaves and fudge instead. They still taste good, but I'm not giving these out to the neighbors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW