Dwarven Runic Scarf

I've been working on a scarf for Douglas for the last year and it's finally complete!

It's a double-sided scarf with inspiration from another pattern but the runes were mapped out and charted by me personally. They are dwarven runes from Tolkein's works and I chose three words with particular meaning for Douglas.



I switched to circular needles from straight needles because the straight ones were getting too heavy with the weight of the project.


And here is the completed scarf!

It took some time because the middle section was very... well, boring. It was so boring. But the beginning and ending sections were a lot of fun and I can't wait to give this to Douglas for Christmas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW