Upcoming Graduation!


This Thursday, I graduate college! I am so excited! I will have my Bachelors of Science in Business Administration. I am graduating with high honors, having maintained a 4.0 GPA throughout my entire career at this school, as well as sat on the Dean's List for the same amount of time. I am entirely too excited for this! 

Not only that, but most of my immediate family will be attending! They have never visited me up here (too expensive of a trip), so I am frantically cleaning and making sure I have some plans for them all. I'm going to bounce up and down for awhile now...

Comments

Shadrach Anki said…
This is awesome! So many tassels and cords for you. :)

Congratulations again!
adarhysenthe said…
Thanks, Anki!

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

Facial Cyst--OW

2017 in Review!