Letter R: Reading, Finally!

When I was in school, I stopped reading entirely for the whole three years (okay, I snuck a book in here and there) and I was astounded to discover that getting back into the hobby of reading was difficult. I had created hobbies that had replaced it. I was daunted by my reading list (that has never happened before). I would rather be doing other things! Past me was shocked at current me. So, I am keeping track of my reading and hopefully this will help me move forward and read more.

Books I have read this year so far:

A Rose For Her Grave by Ann Rule
Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett
The Masked Empire by Patrick Weekes
Asunder by David Gaider
Memory by Lois McMaster BuJold


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW