Alphabet Challenge!

One of my dear internet friends posted a link to an alphabet challenge for bloggers for the month of April. Now, I have a ton of posts in a list in my notebook that I've been meaning to write up. I do mean upwards of thirty posts. Some of these are for my doll blog, however, so they won't count for this challenge, which I'm focusing on this blog only.

I already have topics for a third of the alphabet lined up and I'm actually really excited for this. I need to get back into the habit of writing and maybe even writing fiction, not just blogs. I figure that if I'm used to writing a lot, I'll have a better chance at getting myself to write the stories in my head. Expect a lot more posts from me coming up! Yayy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW