Airshow And The First Sunburn in Years

A few months back, in late August, early September, Spousal Unit and I got invited to go to an airshow with some of Spousal Unit's old and good friends from before he and I had met. I hadn't seen one before (or if I had it was a very long time ago), so we went! I didn't get any good shots of the planes in flight, but enjoy some shots of them on the ground!








After the show, I ended up with a bad sunburn all down my calves and my upper arms. It had been quite some time since that had happened to me, so I had a lot of aloe vera to put on. It hurt! But I still had a grand time, especially with the pilot who sang in a decent tenor while he flew and did tricks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

Facial Cyst--OW

2017 in Review!