Craft Tools: Socktopus

Originally posted 11/26/13:


I believe every craftsperson has some random tool they found in an unlikely place. I'm not great about handwashing my knits, so they tend to accumulate before I will wash them. Earlier this year, my husband and I were shopping at Ikea for some things for our new home. I turned one of the many corners and saw these little guys in three different colors: white, grey, and red. I immediately saw the potential for hang drying. The display ones even had socks hanging from them!

I then declared it a Socktopus and looked at the price. It was $8.99 at the time. Dude. So I walked out with it and it's been helping me block and hang dry my knits ever since.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

Facial Cyst--OW

2017 in Review!