Letter Y: Yarn Stash

I used to post an in-depth look at my stash every so often, so this post will be full of yarn! But, I am not going to go over each and every skein like I have in the past. For that, you can check out my Ravelry stash page!

But, for perspective, here is what my yarn stash looks like right now:


It's the two dark blue bins, as well as the black bin. And that's it, actually. Knitting for dolls does not take up much yarn. The blue bin to the top left has my worsted/aran and plus sized yarns, the black bin has all my lace weight, fingering, and sport weight yarns, and the blue bin to the left of the middle row has yarns that are already designated for a project. Those yarns are bagged and labeled for ease of finding.

So, there you have it! My yarn stash!

Comments

Shonna Slayton said…
I have a small yarn stash from when I took up crochet. I made two dishcloths and wanted to work my way up to fingerless gloves. *maybe someday*

@ShonnaSlayton from
Shonna Slayton YA Writer - Blogging the 1940’s from A to Z

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW