Lan's Summer Dress

I was experimenting with making my own knitting patterns and decided to come up with a pattern for Lan before she arrived. Using some similar dimensions to the blue sweater, I rewrote from scratch a sundress style pattern. I will likely offer this pattern for free if I ever do make more patterns for sale, just to see if people can read the pattern and like it. When Lan arrived, the first outfit she was put into was this dress!


I had a lot of fun adding the cable pattern to the front and back of the dress, which required no buttons, snaps, or other closures to fit over Lan's head. And picot edges are adorable.


And Lan wearing her pretty dress! I discovered some fitting issues around the armholes, so once I fix that part, I'll rewrite the pattern and link it in this blog post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

Facial Cyst--OW

2017 in Review!