Summer Fairy Feast

My friends and I have decided to start holding semi-regular fairy feasts where the food is... not what it seems. Camilla hosted at her apartment and provided several amazing dishes, including juice, or rather, potions.


The plate of cookies are colored to differentiate unusual spices used in them.


Camilla made a "cake" that was actually covered in sour cream and inside is sandwiches, of a sort. Rosslyn made onigiri with interesting fillings.


I decided to have fun and used Elder Futhark runes to write SU's and I names on our cups.


In true fashion for her, Camilla had candles everywhere with fun glassworks to add light and interest to the party's decorations.


She also made all of these lanterns!



SU and I made the molded dragon bread and eggs for harlots and ruffians in the castle.


Camilla also made a pudding of sorts to the left there.


I just think our molds worked really well this time and made the eggs and raspberries look like fire around and inside the castle.

All in all, everything was super yummy and we had a great time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

Facial Cyst--OW

2017 in Review!