Green Apple Brownies

Tara wanted to hang out with me and try a new recipe that might be a bit healthier and also a new flavor profile, so here is our attempt at Green Apple Brownies!


The recipe uses a processor and we were really surprised at how green the mixture was. To be fair, we did use green apples, not red ones. We thought the tartness would mix better.


This is before we baked and it is a really green brown color. The batter tastes good, so we were hoping the final product would be good.

Honestly, it was just fun baking with Tara and hanging out with her.


After it baked, we cut out a piece and shared it to check before I took the shot.

I have to say, the tart with the chocolate is really interesting and yummy! I especially liked how fudge the whole thing came out, since I love fudge brownies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

Facial Cyst--OW

2017 in Review!