Twining Vines Hat

Some time ago, I got some beautiful hand-dyed yarn from Camilla in an autumn pallet. I spent the longest time trying to figure out what to make with it and finally found a pattern I loved and knew who to make it for.

For Christmas this year, I knit Camilla a colorwork hat with the yarn she gave me. The pattern is called Twining Vines and here's my link to the Ravelry post I made for it. I had to keep it secret until after the holidays to make sure she got it first.


This was my in progress shot but I was already feeling happy and confident about it. The fun with these hats was that they were fast and lovely.


And the finished item! I'm super proud of it and Camilla was very happy to receive it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW