Not Dead, Just Distracted

Hello! I've been swamped this last month, working multiple jobs at my workplace, interviewing for new positions, school, and then having begun knitting my first sock. The knitter's Right of Passage. Anyone can make a scarf. Socks, on the other hand...



I recently interviewed for a renewal of my temple recommend and felt happy to be able to be worthy of it. These last few months have been plagued with temptations and doubts and I caved a few times to these bad thought processes. I am beginning to discover the problems in my own head that may plague me my entire life. I wish I could be more open, but that's all I'm willing to say about this situation. I think getting through it will make me stronger, and my Lord is with me, so why should I fear? I am singing in my ward talent show next week, doing an old favorite of mine. See the video. :D

Also, I have another blog devoted solely to my crafting: Back to the Crafting Table. It occurred to me that all my crafting was hard to find jumbled in here and on my doll blog, and it took away focus from my personal progression as a Child of God, which this blog is devoted to. As time goes on, I might close one or all of my blogs down. It's a fluid life with them, and as time goes on, who knows, my whims will change. Right now I'm just posting all of my already completed projects, which means you'll be seeing repeats of post snippets I've already done, and then I'm moving on to current ones over there. I have a lot of posts planned over there already and I'm excited! I finished the refashions that I posted many months ago, so when I have good pictures I will post those over there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW