Random Sundays

Just some random facts about me:

1. I'm terrified of being in the same room as a mirror if the lights are out.
2. I love learning all the traditional things that make a housewife: cooking, baking, sewing, knitting, etc.
3. I've never had a 4.0 in my life until now.
4. I collect ball-jointed dolls (in case you didn't already know that). Their blog is here.
5. I don't actually dislike snow. I dislike having to leave the house when it's there, is all.
6. I miss the peace I feel standing next to the ocean and communing with my Lord.
7. I love ghost stories, but as soon as night comes and I'm alone, the freak out begins and there are things at the windows...waiting.
8. I love reading scifi, but not writing it.
9. I cry easily when I feel love.
10. I collect earrings, too.
11. I want to be a housewife.
12. I want to get married more.
13. I've watched Mary Poppins three times this past week and I feel no shame.
14. I love 1940s fashion, minus the shoulder pads.
15. I acknowledge I will eventually grow old, but I refuse to grow up.
16. Sometimes I'd rather dance than sing.
17. When I read that last line in my head, I pronounced it "dahnce."
18. I'm beginning to think Utah isn't so bad.
19. I'm also wondering what is wrong with me.
20. Sometimes when I fold laundry I dance around with it singing "Matchmaker Matchmaker".

Comments

DukeofDublin said…
Awesome. Classic Glenna.

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

Facial Cyst--OW

2017 in Review!