Eek. Didn't post for a bit there. Whoops. I've been busy. In the last month, I've moved all the furniture in my room around and gone through a lot of things in the process (my ebay sell pile is much larger now), I've turned 25, and I've received my endowment. As that last is rather sacred, I'll let the link speak for me and suffice it to say my life is changed for the better and I've never felt so blessed.

My new job is working out nicely, though some scheduling snafus on my part and my boss' part made life interesting for awhile. I turn into an instant weebly stress ball when I'm late, let me tell you! Unfortunately, working consistently puts me in the position of not caring about upkeep when I get home, so I have a messy room and bathroom. Oh well, a bit at a time and I'm done.

My birthday fell on a Sunday and I had entirely too much fun. I went to Sacrament meeting and then I was taken to go see a live performance Pirates of Penzance at a local theatre. Oh it was hilarious! I do wish they'd stamped while singing "With Cat-like Tread", though. Would have been funnier. Afterwards I went to my DM's house and they made french toast for dinner. It was nummy. I ended up passing out on their couch for nearly two hours though. It was strange. I must've been seriously tired.

The next day I saw a makeup artist friend of mine (Rosslyn's cousin) who shares me and Rosslyn's doll hobby. We had a great buffet and then Rosslyn and I went to another friend's house. That little adventure left me with the better part of my day lost and a headache. I went to FHE anyway and ran choir, then played a game with the ward. It was fun! I'd never played the signs game (everyone sits in a circle and has a special sign, a hand motion, an expression, a pose, and one person stands in the middle and tries to catch the person holding 'the sign'. They have to locate who's doing what before the next person sends it on. It makes more sense when shown than explained).

After that, work began again everyday. I finally got my uniform pants hemmed and they are awesome straight leg pants. They are the width of my things all the way down...I've been fondly calling them "gong-bottom pants". Don't ask. My uniform shirt is a shapeless mess. I'm going to see if the seamstress can do something about it. This is the first time I've ever worn a shirt that looked more flattering tucked in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW