Graduation Vacation!

So, that which has dominated my life and spare time for three years has come to an end. I have graduated with my Bachelors of Science in Business Administration Summa Cum Laude.

(Obligatory graduation day selfie.)

I of course developed a cold sore the day before, but hey, judicious lipstick in the right shade applied with several q-tips? No one will ever notice. My mother, grandmother, and siblings arrived the night before to join me in celebrating this day. It was great to finally have them visit and see what my life is like (mostly) around here.

My only fellow in our degree and major, and we both had high honors.

That weekend, after graduation day, we had some resting and then went to the aquarium. I showed them some of my favorite restaurants and us girls did mani-pedis. My husband and brother went hiking and had fun there. We also played my copy of Yahtzee which hadn't even been opened before that. There was the obligatory watching of a John Wayne western and several late conversations with my sister (which were desperately needed for both of us). She is an amazing person. 

In fact, all my family members are amazing. My brother is hilarious and always makes me smile. My grandma knows way too much on so many fascinating subjects. My mother is wonderful and taught me a lot about how to live and why. My sister has shown me that anything can be overcome with enough guts, though it isn't easy (worth it, but not easy). My husband has taught me about kindness and love and how to become the person I want to be.

Come to think of it, I'm the luckiest woman in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

Facial Cyst--OW

2017 in Review!