Twelfth Night 2017

Our annual Twelfth Night was held after my family visited and with a great deal more planning than previous times, so we all didn't have to wait while the cooks did their thing. Instead, it was all ready beforehand! As much as I love cooking with my House, sometimes you're just hungry.


Camilla, fixing her beads.


Spousal Unit, being adorable.


The basbousa I made in my castle mold--I need to use my dragon mold next! The cake is thick and heavy, like a pound cake, with a lemon and rose essence syrup poured over it.


After dinner. We were starving. We had my best pork ever recipe, since it's a very medieval flavor pallet, the basbousa cake, cecina, Martinelli's and juice, lightly sauteed greens, and before the meal there was a cheese and sausage platter with apples to tide over hungry stomachs.


Rosslyn being the lovely host.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW