Tardis Dress

Original post date: 2/11/14

This past year, my husband and I decided to do a Doctor Who theme for Halloween. He opted for the tenth doctor...and I had options. I decided to be the eternal companion, the Tardis herself. I grabbed my two best friends, Camilla and Rosslyn, and we got started.

We took a dress of mine and used it for a base. I'll be honest right now and say that the drafting was done by Rosslyn, with assistance from Camilla, and the sewing was done by Camilla. I did the finishing (hemming and adding the eyelet lace) and ironing in between all the steps. In the end, I also managed to make a little fascinator that could light up! I ironed on the notice on the door, but you cannot really see it in the shots below, sorry.

Enjoy the photos!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Was My Birthday!

Cleaning Out the Craft Room