February Lady Set

Originally posted 10/15/13:

So I got this lovely yarn:


Crystal Palace Yarns Mini Mochi in 108. I decided to try my hand at some lace socks first.


I absolutely love them!



I was finally able to follow patterns without messing up. However, I still had a lot of yarn left...


So I decided to make these matching lace cuffs from the Hetty Sunday Cuffs pattern I used in a previous post.


They aren't exactly even in color or size, but they work on my hands just fine and I only had to adjust the pattern a little bit. I widened it. I had noticed in previous attempts that whomever wrote the pattern must have had incredibly narrow hands. I do not.


After these, I still had yarn left....


So this happened. I learned to make an I-cord as well for this. It's probably a bit large for my head, but I don't care. I have lace accessories now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW