The Phone Ransom

Rosslyn: So I did leave my phone at your house, didn't I?
Rosslyn: The last place I saw it was my car, and I don't think it's there, and it doesn't seem to be in my bag...


Me: *modified voice* If you wish to see your phone again...
Rosslyn: Noo
Rosslyn: Nooooooooo


Me: There must be payment.
Rosslyn: Of what?


Me: We must have at least 50 quid of kitkats.


Me: Delivered in small, nondescript envelopes at the corner of [redacted].
Rosslyn: But it's nearly Sunday!


Me: The phone cannot wait. You have one hour.
Rosslyn: I have no kitkats. I cannot go buy kitkats. And quid is short from British Pounds Sterling, which I may have but not fifty.
Rosslyn: I think I have forty.


Me: Or the phone gets it. *ksshhhhht end transmission*

ETA: She got her phone. No kitkats. Fooey. Crime doesn't pay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

Facial Cyst--OW

2017 in Review!