Stress & School Success

So I've discovered an interesting skill in school work that is somehow working for me. No, it's not procrastination. It's knowing how to correctly gauge what grade your effort will produce. Then you do not do any more or less work than what is required to get the grade you want. As I want to maintain a 4.0 GPA, I do work hard on my projects, but I don't do extra work unless I feel I need the buffer.

So far, though, I've been constantly stressed. Having a husband I'd rather spend time with than do schoolwork makes it difficult to focus on my homework. It doesn't help when he looks so very pitiful and disappointed when I tell him I have homework to do and can't do [insert random activity here]. He knows I have to do this and generally supports me getting my degree...but man, is he not a champion nonverbal guilter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW