Title Hobby

So, I have a few strange hobbies. I'm sure most of you are aware of this. The one I wish to talk about is my collection of publish romance novel titles. I don't read these books. I just collect the cheesiest, weirdest titles that have made it to publication. Here is a list of them:

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf (no joke, really)
The School for Brides
Innocent in the Sheikh's Harem
Crusader Captive
Seduce Me in Flames
The Seduction of a Scoundrel
The Taming of the Rake
Ripe for Scandal
Claiming the Courtesan
Savage Surrender
The Sicilian's Red-Hot Revenge
The Bride's Thief
Will You Give My Mommy a Baby?
Bear Meets Girl (I am not advocating this one, but you have to read the description to find out why me and my knitting group were in stitches two meetings in a row about this book)
Master of Sin
The Saint Who Stole my Heart

The rest of these titles are from my "Everyone Wants a Scot" list:
Claimed by the Highlander
Awaken the Highland Warrior
Highland Heat
In Bed With a Highlander
Taming the Highland Bride
Conquered by the Highlander
The Taming of a Scottish Princess

So I hope these gave you all a chuckle, as they have for me. I might eventually do another installment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW