Statements of Desire

Actually, this is closer to my New Year's Resolutions. I don't really believe in doing them right away with the New Year since I will break half or more by the end of the month because there are still parties and other kinds of things that get in the way.

1. Move to the frozen north.
-check
2. Get a job.
-check
3. Get into school and work on degree.
4. File taxes.
5. Pay bills on time.
6. Pay off debts.
7. Move to better housing.

That's pretty much it. It's not a terribly long list, but it promises to be complicated. The basics boil down to these: I need a better or second job to do 5 more easily, and 6 at all. As for 3...I need to select a school, figure out how to pay for it, and do so quickly. I want to learn so bad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

Facial Cyst--OW

2017 in Review!