Letter P: Period

Frank talk here, and mostly a complaint. I am currently on my period, so it makes me irritable (if we're lucky, it's only irritable). I hate periods. I understand the biological necessity but why are pads/tampons so freaking expensive?! They are classified as luxury items when you kinda need them for basic health?!

My insides are tearing themselves apart, I'm pissy because of the increase in testorone, and cramps have reduced me to curling up horizontally on the nearest available surface. My experiences with my period are completely typical.

This has been more of a rant, but I don't regret any of it. Periods. Suck.

Comments

Donna Smith said…
I thought you were going to end this with "Period!"
adarhysenthe said…
I delight in being unpredictable.

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW