Ch-ch-ch-Changes...

Not going to be talking much for a bit. I'm hopefully moving this week, looking at Saturday, but it may be as early as tomorrow (if I'm supremely lucky). My roommates are clearing out save for two and I wish those two remaining could come with me. I'm also searching for another job idea, in my spare time. I probably won't be starting school for another month. My tax return went to debt in its entirety, but that is actually alright. I'll save up emergency money on my own. I need to learn better management anyway. There is never a better time to start than now.

I cleaned out my car today to prep for the move. I wish I could just do it. I'm already packed, since I've never gotten a chance to unpack. All the suspense is driving me crazy. Oy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manly Muffin Why-nots

2017 in Review!

Facial Cyst--OW